Help your young rugby player create power on the pitch in these soft ground junior rugby boots. Reliable and supportive these boots provide ultimate traction and durability so that you can feel assured your little one is comfortable and protected in the scrum or breakdown, even through the more challenging Winter months of training. A strong cushioned collar provides added comfort while a 6 stud outsole provides grip for your child making sure there are no slipping points, spreading pressure evenly across the feet. These boots have a durable PU upper plus a wide foot sole plate with a 9mm heel-to-toe raise so young players can enjoy a comfortable foot position as they accelerate around the field. This also helps to reduce strain to their lower limbs, so that they can play at maximum power game after game without injury. There is also a locked in toe cage to offer additional protection from rogue feet. Creating unrivalled power on the pitch, these boots are designed for playing on soft ground on natural grass surfaces that are wet and muddy and require the most aggressive traction.
- PU upper provides durability and comfort
- Reinforced toe box for forefoot strength and protection
- Built for soft ground play on natural grass surfaces
- 9mm heel raise reduces strain to lower limbs
- Perfect for powerful forwards
- 10mm foam cushioning in collar for comfort
- Removable 13mm studs - tool included with boots purchase