For light-footed young players who love to dart around the pitch, these rugby boots are, as the name suggests, built for speed and agility. They are designed for forwards playing on soft ground on natural grass surfaces that are wet and muddy and require the most aggressive traction. An airmesh upper makes sure you kids' feet can breathe to keep them from sweating while remaining durable enough to last them through a long rugby season. Offset lacing gives them maximum on-pitch control while a cushioned collar makes sure they are comfortable from kick off the final whistle. A dynamic forefoot and locked in toebed and collar gives a snug fit to keep little ones supported and stop them from slipping. A 6.5mm heel-to-toe raise reduces strain to their lower limbs and 6 studs provide grip for you child so that they are safe even in the depths of Winter training sessions.
- Airmesh upper stops feet from sweating
- TPU studs spreads stud pressure evenly across the foot
- Built for soft ground play on natural grass surfaces
- 6.5mm heel raise reduces strain to lower limbs
- Perfect for agile forwards
- Removable 13mm studs - tool included with boots purchase