For young rugby players who love getting stuck into the action, these junior rugby boots make sure you'll never have to worry about them slipping under pressure. Designed for playing on soft ground, these boots combine the characteristics of a power player with subtle agility, making them perfect for kids who enjoy playing back row and loose forwards positions. They are built for soft ground play on natural grass surfaces that are wet and muddy and require the most aggressive traction. Comfortable and supportive, these boots have a durable PU upper and a heavily cushioned collar with a locked in toebed, which gives young players with wider a feet a tight and snug fit without being uncomfortable. A 9mm heel-to-toe raise reduces strain to their lower limbs and helps to position their foot for maximum power and drive on the pitch. An outsole with 6 studs ensures traction on soft ground, meaning these boots provide grip for you child so that they are safe even in the depths of Winter training sessions.
- PU upper provides durability and comfort
- TPU studs spreads stud pressure evenly across the foot
- 9mm heel raise reduces strain to lower limbs
- Built for soft ground play on natural grass surfaces
- Perfect for back row and loose forwards
- Cushioning at the ankle gives young players support in scrums and rucks
- Removable 13mm studs - tool included with boots purchase