A safe option for the all round player, these junior rugby boots are designed for forwards playing on hard or artificial surfaces where traditional metal studs cant penetrate. Built for adaptability and power these boots are designed with a durable PU upper to keep young players feet comfortable from kick off to the final whistle. A heavily cushioned collar with a locked in toebed moulds the boot around their foot to avoid slipping and a 9mm heel-to-toe raise reduces strain to their lower limbs, improving their attacking position by pulling the body forward. TPU studs help to spread pressure evenly across the foot and cushioning at the ankle improves general comfort giving your little athlete support when they're getting involved in scrums and rucks.
- PU upper provides durability and comfort
- TPU studs spreads stud pressure evenly across the foot
- 9mm heel raise reduces strain to lower limbs
- Built for firm ground play on hard or artificial surfaces
- Perfect for forwards
- Cushioning at the ankle gives young players support in scrums and rucks
- Removable 13mm studs - tool included with boots purchase